Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Decorations

While working on some new paint tutorials over the weekend to help inspire creativity with your own pieces, I also spent some time browsing the internet trying to get some new ideas for Christmas decorating.  I have to say that I am blown away looking at all of the beautiful Christmas displays that are out this year.   I am truly amazed at the creativity and whimsy that the Christmas holiday brings out in others.  I don't know about you, but it definitely inspires me.  Here are some of my favorites thus far.... I mean, take a look at this dining room.




These gorgeous pictures come courtesy of Rhoda at http://southernhospitalityblog.com/ from a holiday open house inAtlanta, GA.   Look at the beautiful garland below.


And there is more...







And then I added few more pictures courtesy of Pinterest that I also found warm and inviting.





I  love the simple rustic decorations that really make a house feel like home.   Maybe I'll start with our coffee table today so I don't feel so overwhelmed with decorating the whole house!   Are you in the Christmas spirit yet?

Have a happy Monday!

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment