Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Fruit Of The Spirit - Faithfulness

When I was in college, my roommate had this album by Journey and played it over and over and over again :)  "Don't Stop Believin, Wheel In The Sky and Faithfully."

Faithfully, is one of those songs that I stop for. I still turn up the volume, get lost in the piano and the words. Who doesn't want what the singer is singing about - especially the last stanza.

"I'm forever yours,
oh, oh, oh, oh
faithfully, I'm still yours
I'm forever yours
ever yours, faithfully"

We all want the kind of faithfulness that he sings about.  Right?

When things don't go our way and our results are not what we want, it is important to remain faithful. We don't know what is around the corner but it is through faith that we know good things will come.


But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joypeace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
(Galatians 5:22-23 ESV

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment