Monday, April 20, 2015

Big Brown Armoire Goes Shabby


Remember this?  This was a great TV armoire....20 years ago.  It was in great shape, and could have stayed as is.. but I wanted to brighten this one up.  Gone are the days of big TV stands. With a paint makeover, this could be a great cabinet for blankets and pillows or a place to store games when you need a big piece of furniture in a room.
With a quick coat of soft white, the transformation was super easy.  Already it just feels different!
Two coats later and a little distressing...
And some clear and dark wax...
She is like brand new!


I love how easy chalk paint is to use and transform a piece.  Go ahead and try it!  I did this in less than 24 hours.  You can too.

Let me know if I can help.

Paula




No comments:

Post a Comment