Thursday, April 13, 2017

Spring Pots Should Make You Happy

Hey everyone!  I've been so busy these last few months working on lots and lots of fun things to show you.  I needed a break to focus on a few other things and will begin to post as I complete each of my projects.

With the weather getting warmer, I'm all about having pretty flowers around.  They just make me feel good.  You don't have to have a lot of them, just a couple, placed strategically so you can see them when you are out and about.

You don't have to buy expensive pots either.  You can buy inexpensive pots and then make them your own. Spring pots don't have to be boring......you can jazz them up!

This was a simple black pot that I spray painted with an all surface white paint and then added colors that would adhere and last outdoors.  Look for paints in any hobby store marked for all surfaces.

Then create away!  This pot is so pretty it makes me smile every time I walk by.

Happy planting!

Paula



No comments:

Post a Comment