Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?

I woke up this morning singing the words from a great Chicago hit.....does anybody really know what time it is.....does anybody really care...   The mind is a weird thing right?  I was at a Matt Kearney concert last night...so I have no idea how Chicago entered the realm of my thoughts.
But, given that I'm singing this old tune and can't get it out of my mind...I'm thinking that I'm giving too much thought to "time" and not enjoying where I am right now at this moment. What is time anyway?   If we are always rushing to get where we need to be, then we can't enjoy where we are.


As I was walking down the street one day
A man came up to me and asked me what

The time was that was on my watch, yeah... And I said



Does anybody really know what time it is,  Does anybody really care

If so I can't imagine why, 
We've all got time enough to cry



And I was walking down the street one day 
A pretty lady looked at me

And said her diamond watch had stopped cold dead... And I said


 Does anybody really know what time it is
, Does anybody really care 

If so I can't imagine why,  We've all got time enough to cry



And I was walking down the street one day
 Being pushed and shoved by people trying to 
Beat the clock
 oh, no I just don't know
I don't know, and I said, yes I said



  Does anybody really know what time it is

 Does anybody really care

If so I can't imagine why

We've all got time enough to die

Everybody's worrryin, I don't care 
About time (Oh no, no) I don't care

I'm trying to let go and see where this marvelous journey takes me without worrying about time. How about you?

Paula







No comments:

Post a Comment