Friday, October 28, 2016

Re-upholstering Dining Room Chairs

Awhile back, I repainted an old queen anne cherry table and chair set.  It was the first few pieces of furniture my husband and I bought when we were married.
I painted the table in a cocoa color with cream chairs and a cocoa wash.  I finished it with some gold gilding around the edges.  You can see the whole post here.   It came out super pretty but the chair pads needed a makeover of their own.
Thanks to my super talented home design friend, I picked out a beautiful cream and taupe pattern that goes perfectly while adding texture and sophistication to the room.  All chair pads unscrew from underneath and you can use the old fabric as your pattern on your new fabric.  
Above is before......and below is after.  
The lighting in these pictures isn't great...but you get the point.  We went from this....
To this!
Such a huge transformation.....and so easy to do!  You can be sure...that chest in the back is getting a makeover too.  :)

Have a great weekend!

Paula











1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete