Monday, December 1, 2014

Mackenzie-Child's Checkered Trucks and Christmas Lists

Are you a list maker?  I love to start early with the holidays so I make a holiday list that I carry in my purse - so I know what I have to do.  I like to enjoy the holidays...not stress over them.

Make a list of what you need to get done, what presents you need to buy or make and instead of thinking about it everyday and stressing over it, sit down and plan it out.  Go shopping with a list of things you need to get and knock it out.  Be productive - early.  Family, friends, teachers.....make a list and carry it in your purse.  Go out with purpose knowing what to get so you aren't thinking about it all the time.  When you pick something up, write it down on your list as completed.

Having a list makes shopping so much easier and organizes you into the holidays.  Then, when you want to sit back and make cookies or paint a project on the side, you can put the Christmas music on, sit back and enjoy the season.  

Everyone wants fun holiday decorations and making them couldn't be easier.  A friend of mine brought me this aluminum truck.....and she had checkers on her mind.  :)

One of the things that I love about paint...is that you can paint just about anything.  I wasn't sure how this was going to come out...
Here is another truck she asked me to do.  This one was made out of clay.  
 Super cute and festive.  :)

Make this season stress free and enjoy the "reason for the season".  Be with your family and friends and celebrate what is closest to your heart.

Happy Monday!

Paula

Linking with:

The Dedicated House
Not Just A Housewife
Beyond The Picket Fence
Nancherrow
Ivy and elephants
Savvy Southern Style
A Stroll Thru Life
DIY By Design
Worthing Court
Up cycled Treasures






No comments:

Post a Comment