Monday, May 11, 2015

Nesting.....



I am definitely in a nesting stage of my later years.  No...not waiting for a baby but waiting for the babies to move out.  With all of them moving out this summer, and a move around the corner, I am having to take a look at my nest and all of the "stuff" I have accumulated over the years. 

On my quest to start going through my things,  I went through my hall "linen closet" this weekend.  In blankets alone....we could start a shelter.  Seriously. 

Where does all this "stuff" come from?  When I look at the piles and piles of stuff, I'm kind of disgusted with myself.  Too much stuff.  Too much waste. 

I'm on a mission.  I'm going to try and tackle one closet or living space a day and make sure it all gets driven down to Goodwill.  It's a little overwhelming to be honest.  I bet you have a closet or two you can go through.  Why wait.  Join me in my quest to clean the nest!

One step at a time, one day at a time.  

Happy Monday!

Paula







No comments:

Post a Comment