Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Stuck In A Rut....

It's February and although I'm trying not to complain, being stuck in the house, after a huge blizzard and then a few rainy days...and another snow day...kind of gets to me.  My motivation is low, my creativity suffers and I just plain ole feel bad.  I need the sun.  I need to get out of the house and I need to get moving!

With that being said, I've been looking at my house and realize that I need to reorganize.  So, I've been a little obsessed with baskets lately.  Baskets are a great way to bring the outdoors in and add some new decor to the house. And, they are relatively inexpensive.  Take a look at some of the options that are out there to use baskets...








Big or small, I like the feel of baskets in a home.  I'm going to head out and look for a few baskets to change things up.  What do you think?

Paula







No comments:

Post a Comment