Thursday, August 28, 2014

Get On The Porch

Are you ready for summer to be over?  I'm almost there but not quite.  My favorite thing to do when I am home is to sit on my back porch.  With the heat in SC, that is not easy to do in the summertime.  Now that we are starting to see a break in the temperatures, I'm back to my favorite place.  The great thing about a porch is that you can make your porch your own special place, simply and affordably.  It doesn't take a lot to make a porch cozy: old wooden chairs, blankets, benches, porch lights and personal accessories.  Take a look at these great porch spaces.








Paint some old chairs, pick up some new pillows or a throw rug and you are close to having your own special place.

Happy Thursday.

Paula

The above pictures were found on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment