Monday, June 1, 2015

Flip Flop Bucket

Flip flop buckets....what a great idea!  If you are like me, I can never remember where I put my flip flops.  Have a bucket at the front door and you will never have to look for your flip flops again.  And, if you live at the beach or have small children, it's a great way to keep the sand out and keep all the flip flops in one place.


I started with a regular bucket and spray primed it with an etching primer in white before I painted it.  My friend wanted her bucket checked, so you can see the grid I made before I started.
Once it was checked off, I added a bit of color and created a little paint whimsy....
.....and the bucket was ready to go.  This looks so cute by her front door and keeps all her flip flops in one place.





No comments:

Post a Comment