Friday, February 14, 2014

Decorate with Flowers

Flowers are a great way to say so many things: I love you, I miss you, cheer up, get well, happy anniversary, happy birthday, Merry Christmas, Happy Mother's Day, thinking of you, I'm sorry and yes, for the all time biggest flower giving day -  Happy Valentine's Day.  We send flowers because they are beautiful and they convey all different kinds of emotion - based on the occasion.  


I say "why wait for an occasion?"  I buy flowers often.  I love to walk into a room and see fresh flowers.  It doesn't matter what kind....  Just seeing them makes me happy.  Do you know you can get two dozen beautiful big roses from Costco for $15.99?  That's right. That is a whole lot cheaper than what florists are racking in for today's dozen. :)  Check them out next time you are there. Fresh flowers too. Happiness is a choice, and I firmly believe that.  So why not make yourself happy and buy yourself some flowers.  You don't need to wait for a special occasion.  And yes, you are worth it. In honor of Valentine's Day, here are some of my favorites.  













Don't they just make you happy looking at them? Works for me.  Go ahead and buy some flowers next time you are at Costco, the farmers market or the grocery store.  See if they don't put a little pep in your step when you walk into the room.  

Have a great weekend.  And remember, be kind.

Paula

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
Eph 4:32

No comments:

Post a Comment