Monday, October 27, 2014

Give Thanks and Promote Kindness

Hard to believe that I have been blogging for almost a year now.  I have learned so much through this process and am thankful for all of it. I am amazed at how you can find the answers to almost any "how to" question through bloggers and I'm amazed at the warmth and willingness to share throughout the blog community.  But what has been the most rewarding part of this experience has been the support and encouragement that I have received from fellow bloggers and from my readers. I am thankful for all of your thoughts, questions and suggestions.  It has been such a great environment to create, learn and inspire.  It really should be a model for our home communities.

I want to share an adorable creation that came my way last week.

I received the sweetest little package from a reader in Midlothian, Virginia.  She sent me these adorable little felt acorns that she makes for her friends.  Aren't they just the cutest things ever?


I am touched by the kindness of my new friend in Virginia and hope to continue to pass this kindness along to others.

In a world where competition is so prevalent, I am inspired by kindness and those willing to share their experiences and creations with others.


          “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”



Have a great week!

Paula



No comments:

Post a Comment