Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Vanity Re-Do

One of the things I have been working on lately is this little vanity for my sister-in-law.  When this came to me, it was old and worn and not in the best of shape. It was ready for a little love.
The great thing about chalk paint, is that you don't have to prep your wood - other than cleaning it off to make sure the dust and dirt is removed.  You can just pull things out and get started.
This vanity is actually going down to my niece who is in college so I thought it would be pretty in a pure white with a black stool.   I did a post on how to recover the stool here.


See what a little paint can do?  I did this in Pure White and did one coat of clear wax. So easy and simple and totally transformed.

Hope you have a great week.

Paula




No comments:

Post a Comment