Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pretty Pink Pumpkins


I saw some pink pumpkins on Pinterest last week and I couldn't wait to make my own.  Just looking at these makes me happy!  I'm all for doing things these days that brings joy to my soul. Even if is something as simple as painting my pumpkins pink. :)
These are simple foam pumpkins with different acrylic craft paints and annie sloan chalk paint.  Use whatever paints you have on hand.
If you get the high gloss acrylics you don't have to put a glaze or mod podge on them.  I used a spray adhesive and added glitter for extra sparkle.


Play around with colors and mix them up. Who wants orange pumpkins when you can have pink?

Hope you have a great day.

Thanks for stopping by.

Paula

Linking with:
Mod Vintage Life
I Should Be Mopping The Floor
Boogie Board Cottage
The Dedicated House
Domestically Speaking
A Stroll Thru Life
Cedar-hill Ranch
Savvy Southern Style
The Style Sisters
Ivy and Elephants
Green Willow Pond
Dwelling In Happiness
Katherine's Corner
Nancherrow
From My Front Porch To Yours
Coconut Head Survival Guide




No comments:

Post a Comment