Monday, November 24, 2014

Little Girl Desk All Grown Up

As young girls, many of us had a little desk that belonged to a set of little girl furniture.  You know, the white furniture with little flowers?  If you have one of these desks, don't get rid of it.  You can take the little girl and allow her to grow up!  See the little desk below?  You remember her right?  If you didn't have one of these I bet your friend down the street did.
I stripped her down to see what was underneath and needed to fix a few dings and dents. I painted her with a high gloss black paint.  I used a new paint, which I will blog about in another post.
I touched up the knobs and accented with gold paint.

 And spray painted the drawers so there is a pop of color when they open.



Isn't she pretty all grown up?

If you have an old desk like this, don't get rid of it.  Just re-do it.  You'll be glad you did.

Paula


Linking with:



No comments:

Post a Comment