Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Feature.....Dough Bowls


Every once in awhile, I become obsessive.  It might be a new health smoothie, a new paint color or an object....like European dough bowls.  I have been wanting one or several :) for awhile now.  I keep thinking I'm going to find one here or there in the nooks and crannies of the low country, but I am coming up with a big ole goose egg.  I think they are just beautiful and can be used in so many ways.
You know they are popular because they are showing up everywhere.  The ones above are pictures from PB and Ballard Designs.  I might just have to order one......

Have a great weekend, be thoughtful and kind.  

Paula
Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as Christ God forgave you.
Ephesians 4:32



No comments:

Post a Comment