Monday, April 21, 2014

Bird Houses

Do you have a bird house in your yard?  We have several that were left by the previous owners and I have to say that it is so sweet to sit and watch all the different little birds come by and perch on those little houses.  I've never fed the birds in our backyard - until just this past week.  I bought my first bag of bird feed and let me tell you...it has been so much fun. We have more birds stopping by that it makes me want to get a few more of them.  I was amazed at all of the bird houses out there.  It's like a whole new world of houses to look at. Take a peek at a few that I found on pinterest....








Aren't they sweet?  I was blown away by all of the creativity out there. My family is worried that I'm becoming a bird lady.....but I can't help it.  :)

Hope you have a great week.  I'll be bird watching.  

Paula




No comments:

Post a Comment