Thursday, September 11, 2014

Soul Shine Juice

A few of you have asked if I juice. The answer is yes but not a lot. I'm kind of new to the juicing world and have made a few hits and a few strike outs. I'm sharing one today that I really like. I try to make this once every two weeks. I use it as an early morning drink before I work out and as a snack replacement during the day.  This recipe is one my sister-in-law shared with me from Fully Raw Kristina and it is my favorite. Fully Raw Kristina is a great site if you are looking for healthy juices and smoothies and other "raw" recipes.
Soul Shine Juice Ingredients
5-7 Honey Crisp or Pink Lady Apples
2 lemons or limes (I prefer lemons)
5 or 6 stalks of celery
2-3 heads of romaine (cut off the bottom)
1 large peeled cucumber
4-5 large handfuls of Kale (if you buy the large bag, I use half the bag)

I also add a nice chunk of peeled ginger (so good!)

Put this in a glass or plastic covered container and it keeps for several days in the fridge.  Drink this and your soul will sing!!

Happy Thursday.

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment