Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Feature.......My Grandma's of New England Coffee Cakes

If you love coffee cake...and I'm talking the real thing here...authentic Eastern European coffee cake, then you've come to the right place.  A couple of months ago, a friend of ours sent us a coffee cake from this company and the cake did not stick around for very long. I'm talking, it didn't make it through the night.  
 
The coffee cake from My Grandma's might be the most delicious and moistest coffee cake I've ever had.  Seriously. Ever.  

My Grandma's of New England is a small owned company that prides itself on its authentic recipe and outstanding customer service.  They use only the finest ingredients and cakes are made to order, not placed in a freezer for several months before you purchase. They have a great assortment of flavors and they even come in small little cakes or pre-sliced.

This cake has been served at the Plaza Hotel in New York City's Tea Room, The Major League All-Star Game, The Ryder Cup, The US Open and The Vatican.  Come on people...you know the Pope isn't going to have a coffee cake that isn't heavenly! :)

I love good food with good ingredients and coffee cake is a weakness of mine. I know...it's not paleo...but if you are going to cheat - cheat on something that tastes great :).  I am not being paid to say this either. I like to find products that are great for gifts and pass them along.  I've sent these as Mother's and Father's Day gifts and they do not disappoint!  My dad is already waiting for his to come this weekend.

So, if you are looking for a gift to send or need a special way to say thank you to someone special, check out My Grandma's of New England.  These are also great cakes for the office too.

Like them on Facebook or Pinterest so when you need a gift to send, you've got their name and web address handy.

Enjoy and Happy Friday!

Paula





No comments:

Post a Comment