Saturday, June 28, 2014

White Whites

Ok....so I'm having this very big obsession with white.  Anything white. Which is kind of funny because I don't have anything white (truly white) in my house.  I have this huge urge to start painting and repainting rooms white - especially my kitchen.  But hubby is saying....."it's not going to happen."
I think a white kitchen is so pretty and clean looking.  Hmmm....I'm going to give this some serious thought.  Look a this dining room below.  Isn't it pretty all decked out in white?  This would be so easy to do and it would give my old set a nice makeover.
And how about a large white armoire? How pretty is that?
And a white bathroom...
And a beautiful white washed side table.

And we all know you can never go wrong with a crisp white shirt.

I don't know what it is but my head is turning to white things.  I am going to begin some small projects and slowly work my way to whites! All the pix above were found on Pinterest.  Just gathering some ideas.....

Have a great day.

Thanks for stopping by.

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment