Friday, March 28, 2014

A Fresh Start


Ok.....I know spring is coming.  As I look out at the trees in the back yard, the blooms here in South Carolina are just waiting for the sun to come out so they can burst open.  I look forward to that time of year when everything blooms.  Everything is new and fresh and comes to life.
I was reading a book the other day and came across this saying.  "May I wake ready for that daily yet greatest of gifts - a fresh start."

Unlike a tree that blooms and gets to show off it's colors each year, we have the marvelous opportunity to wake up each day and start over.  We get to have a fresh start every day to make it into something wonderful.

I'm looking forward to today, how about you?

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Paula



No comments:

Post a Comment