Monday, March 24, 2014

Warm Weather Spaces

As spring approaches, one of my favorite things to do is to sit on my back porch. As it gets warmer, it is the place where you can find us early in the morning and later in the evening. Well....you can find me there in the middle of the day too. :)  When looking for an outdoor rug last year, I found a company called Mad Mats that makes rugs from recycled polypropylene (plastic).  The mats are made from recycled water bottles, plastic milk containers, soda bottles and other plastic packaging.

They come in fabulous colors, are fade resistant and soft on your feet.  
The Founders, are dedicated to the environment and to fairness in the work place. I also love the mats because you can wash them down with water and they are mildew resistant.  A great feature for any outdoor rug.  
And....they are reasonable.  Be on the lookout for rugs by Mad Mats.  I'm not being paid to support them, I just think they are a great product. 



Happy Monday.

Paula

Linking with:
Ivy and Elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment