Monday, March 10, 2014

March Madness - Organize With Baskets

It's that time of year......March Madness!  In our house that means so many things...but for now, I'm focusing on organizing the inside of the house so I can get outside of the house.  I'm not obsessively clean, but I am obsessively orderly.  I like things to have a place and for things to be where they are suppose to be.  Are you with me?  I don't like clutter.  Because of this, I am becoming a huge fan of baskets.  Big baskets with substance so they can hold things.  Looking at Ballard Designs and Wisteria the other day, I found three that caught my eye. Look at this great step basket.  As I look over and see several things on my steps that need to go upstairs..... Why not have them organized in a special place so when I go up, they can go with me?  Plus, things look better in an organized place even if they aren't where they are suppose to be - yet :)

With all of the rain lately, I realize that I don't have a place for our umbrellas. I can never seem to find one when I need one. They get left wherever they were last used.  I love a basket by the door that organizes them. This one would be perfect.
Now that the weather is warming up, we will be using our porch a lot more.  A long flat serving basket looks great on a counter and it will help take things back and forth. It also looks great on a coffee table.

You can find baskets pretty much anywhere these days.  Look for ones that are sturdy and durable so you can get good use out of them.   It is already 75 degrees here in South Carolina and I have to say that I am loving it.  Time to get outside.

Have a great Monday.

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment